Did you know:
- All classes are SCENT FREE. We do have customers that have reactions/allergies to perfume, cologne, etc.
- You can register and pay online for our classes (for yourself and several other people, you'll be asked for each attendee contact info when you check out) — simply click on the Details, Registration & Payment button for each class.
- We have a NO REFUND POLICY for our classes. We have to give numbers to our teachers for purchasing food and planning but you may give your spot to someone else.
- You can suggest new classes or request repeats, simply use the form at the bottom of the page.
- Please check the FAQ page for any other questions you may have.
Here are the classes we have coming up:
Herbal Remedies for Family WellnessOct 24, 2020, 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm
Last day to register: Oct 24, 2020
Join us for this inspiring, delightful class of herbal wisdom, recipes, and remedies to thrive through winter!
Does your family struggle with colds and flus? Or perhaps you would like to learn more before illness strikes? Are you interested in natural wellness, living in connection with the seasons, and keeping the body balanced naturally? Then this upbeat, wonderful Winter Wellness class is for you!
Learn how to use local wild Alberta herbs, teas, daily tonics, hygiene, and natural remedies daily to stay well, improve immunity, and thrive through winter forevermore! Join Shantel Cooke, from Tanglewood Garden & Farm, as she delightfully shares this info in a fun, easy-to-understand format!
NOTE! Masks will not be required (your choice) for this event and space is limited so please be aware when you register as there is a no refund policy.
13 spots left$45 Details, Registration & Payment
with Sonya MacDonaldNov 07, 2020, 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm
Last day to register: Nov 07, 2020
If you have ever tried our Vegan Soups here at the shop you will know that these Vegan soups lack nothing in flavor and density. Learn the tricks of the trade to create abundant flavor and leave with spectacular recipes and the knowhow to make your own delicious hearty soups.
Recipes and tasting included.
NOTE! Masks will not be required (your choice) for this event so please be aware when you register, as there is a no refund policy.
Only 4 spots left$45 Details, Registration & Payment