Did you know:
- All classes are SCENT FREE. We do have customers that have reactions/allergies to perfume, cologne, etc.
- You can register and pay online for our classes (for yourself and several other people, you'll be asked for each attendee contact info when you check out) — simply click on the Details, Registration & Payment button for each class.
- We have a NO REFUND POLICY for our classes. We have to give numbers to our teachers for purchasing food and planning but you may give your spot to someone else.
- You can suggest new classes or request repeats, simply use the form at the bottom of the page.
- Please check the FAQ page for any other questions you may have.
Here are the classes we have coming up:
Plant Identification and Foraging basicsAug 11, 2021, 09:00 am to 11:00 am
Last day to register: Aug 11, 2021
Come along on a plant walk by the Red Deer River with Purearth Organics and Herbalist Amber Galloway. Amber will guide the group through the nature area pointing out medicinal and edible plants. The walk will wrap up at the store where we will have a fresh tea and continue the conversation on herbs. This casual educational experience will cover some plant Identification and foraging basics; with the goal of inspiring a deeper connection to nature.
19 spots left$20 Details, Registration & Payment