Did you know:
- You can register and pay online for our classes (for yourself and several other people, you'll be asked for each attendee contact info when you check out) — simply click on the Details, Registration & Payment button for each class.
- We have a NO REFUND POLICY for our classes. We have to give numbers to our teachers for purchasing food and planning but you may give your spot to someone else.
- You can suggest new classes or request repeats, simply use the form at the bottom of the page.
- Please check the FAQ page for any other questions you may have.
- We do have customers that have reactions/allergies to perfume, cologne, etc. So all classes are SCENT FREE.
Here are the classes we have coming up:
Rebuild your foundational Health to combat stress" NO NEED TO REGISTERFeb 01, 2019, 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm
Last day to register: Feb 01, 2019
Join Master Herbalist Derek Fleming of New Earth Organics & Vital Essence Herbs for this exciting FREE Lunch & Learn. Derek will explore many different herbs through the eyes of Taoist tonic herbalism and seasonal herbology/attunement theory. If you struggle with stress, fatigue, exhaustion, knee and/or joint pain, adrenal fatigue, low sex drive or generally not feeling your best ever then this is the class for you!!
Attendees will learn:
- Herbs and Medicinal Mushrooms that are the best this season and all year for combating stress & enhancing longevity
- How the winter (kidney/adrenal season) is arguably the most important season of the year
- How to effectively rebuild your precious "Jing" Energy (Kidney/adrenal essence) to combat fatigue, exhaustion, aches and pains
- Background and usage information for each of the medicinal ingredients explored
- How to craft a delicious 'Jing Adrenal Elixir" that will help you combat stress, improve your health, and extend your lifespan!
16 spots leftFree! Details, Registration & Payment
Making healthy daily meals quicker and easier.Feb 16, 2019, 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Last day to register: Feb 16, 2019
With people finding they have less and less time everyday to make well rounded, health conscious food choices, we have to ask ourselves some hard questions. How do you find the time to make a well-balanced meal? What is a well-balanced meal? How can I make more healthy meals with less time? The answer to these questions and so many more is, meal prep and batch cooking!
- Breakfast Kitchari
- Cauliflower scramble
- Pesto Pasta Salad
- Split Pea Chowder with Kale
- Macro Bowl (recipes and ideas)
- Stuffed green leaves
- PB and J Brownies
- And more….
As always, you will be provided with a full recipe handout (all plant based), lots of tasters and the recipe demos. Hope to see you there!
23 spots left$45 Details, Registration & Payment
Have an instapot but don't know how to use it yet?Mar 16, 2019, 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Last day to register: Mar 16, 2019
At this busy time of year you can struggle with finding the time to make quick nutritious meals. If your like me, you probably have an instapot sitting in your cupboard that you aren't taking full (or any) advantage of. Join Sonya as she goes through some staple basics as well as some hearty superstews and other quick and delicious one pot meals.
Class will include:
- handouts and recipes
- herbal broths
- making basics in pot like rice, beans, legumes
- making soups/stews
and of course tasting!
12 spots left$45 Details, Registration & Payment
Including the Sauces!Apr 13, 2019, 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Last day to register: Apr 13, 2019
We are all too familiar with dry, over processed, and boring veggie burgers but, it doesn’t have to be that way anymore. Being primarily veggie filled and bean based the possibilities are endless and you can make countless delicious burger creations. On top of it all they are crazy healthy so you can have your burger and eat it too! They are so easy and delicious you will wonder why you haven’t been making these your whole life!
Some of the recipes include:
- The Classic BBQ Burger
- Fillet no Fish Burger
- The Green Ranch Burger
- The Fajita Burger
- All the delicious sauces that pair with the burgers
You will be provided with a full recipe handout (all plant based), lots of samples and the recipe demos.
Class length 2 hours
24 spots left$45 Details, Registration & Payment
Easy Dairy Free Ice CreamMay 11, 2019, 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Last day to register: May 11, 2019
Do you love ice cream but can’t do dairy, or all those store-bought ones just make you feel sick? Well not anymore. You can make delicious, decadent nice creams out of things like bananas, avocado, berries, coconut, nuts, seeds and much more. Learn how to make some of your childhood favourites without all of those preservatives and just delicious whole plant foods. You will also learn some super easy tricks of the trade so you can make your own nice cream at home in just minutes, no ice cream machine necessary!
- Edible ice cream bowls
- The Ultimate mylkshakes
- Easy protein packed mint chip nice cream
- Chilly bars
- White chocolate matcha pops
And much more…
You will be provided a full recipe handout, tons of tasters, and the recipe demos.
Length 2 hours
26 spots left$45 Details, Registration & Payment