Did you know:
- You can register and pay online for our classes (for yourself and several other people, you'll be asked for each attendee contact info when you check out) — simply click on the Details, Registration & Payment button for each class.
- We have a NO REFUND POLICY for our classes. We have to give numbers to our teachers for purchasing food and planning but you may give your spot to someone else.
- You can suggest new classes or request repeats, simply use the form at the bottom of the page.
- Please check the FAQ page for any other questions you may have.
- We do have customers that have reactions/allergies to perfume, cologne, etc. So all classes are SCENT FREE.
Here are the classes we have coming up:
Tools, stragies and ideas to improve healthMay 27, 2019, 07:00 pm to 08:30 pm
Last day to register: May 27, 2019
INFLAMMATION AND FOODS THAT HELP
Imagine if your aches, pains and discomfort could be prevented, reduced or even
healed simply by adding some key healthful foods?
When most people think about inflammation, they think of the swelling
associated from a sprained ankle or a paper cut, but did you know that we can
experience long-term or chronic inflammation for many years or decades? This
type of inflammation is involved in conditions such as allergies, arthritis,
autoimmune conditions, cardiovascular disease, inflammatory bowel disease and
many more. Our diet can either provoke inflammation or assist in putting out the
fire. The good news is that so many whole, tasty foods in our diet can help reduce
Join Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant Deb Ganske on Tuesday May 27 at
7pm to learn:
• How inflammation affects your body and what you can do about it.
• An understanding of the best anti-inflammatory foods to eat and what to avoid.
• 6 delicious anti-inflammatory recipes to taste
• Lifestyle recommendations that will complement the dietary advice and recipes.
18 spots left$30 Details, Registration & Payment