Did you know:
- All classes are SCENT FREE. We do have customers that have reactions/allergies to perfume, cologne, etc.
- You can register and pay online for our classes (for yourself and several other people, you'll be asked for each attendee contact info when you check out) — simply click on the Details, Registration & Payment button for each class.
- We have a NO REFUND POLICY for our classes. We have to give numbers to our teachers for purchasing food and planning but you may give your spot to someone else.
- You can suggest new classes or request repeats, simply use the form at the bottom of the page.
- Please check the FAQ page for any other questions you may have.
Here are the classes we have coming up:
Staying supple and strong! For tendons, ligament and tsoft tissue.Feb 26, 2020, 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Last day to register: Feb 26, 2020
This class will focus on tendons, ligaments, joints and soft tissue!
We will be using teas, herbs and superfoods to craft nourishing drinks that help keep us supple and moving as we age or to optimize athletics and body function.
We will also discuss practices, lifestyle choices and foods that are detrimental and benefical in achieveing our goal in the longevity of movement.
We will teach you how to tailor drinks to your specific needs by combining good fats, medicinal tea, superfoods, that sustaining and replenishing the body. They taste amazing too!
19 spots left$39 Details, Registration & Payment
Cultivating True Beauty from the Inside Out with Real Food, Optimal Digestion and a Healthy LiverMar 03, 2020, 06:30 pm to 08:30 pm
Last day to register: Mar 03, 2020
In this day of injections and the latest miracle cream, we seem to have lost the meaning of what
true beauty really is. Women are being sold an image that it is not ok to age, and the problem is
that we are believing it. The result is an $8 billion/yr beauty industry, that overall is causing
more harm than good in the long term to both our skin and our general health, and is not
addressing the root causes of many of our issues.
If you follow natural health research, then you know that what you put on your skin goes in.
Choosing healthy and effective skin care is imperative, but what if I told you that the quality of
your skin is largely a result of your inner world? What if I told you that by making some changes
to what you consume day to day and season to season, you can dramatically improve the quality
of your skin. The skin is a wonderful reflection of your digestive health, which includes key
players like your microbiome and liver. It provides an amazing service by letting us know when
we need to pay attention and make some changes. Granted, sometimes the solutions are easier
for some than for others, but regardless, we can't ignore the messages our skin and bodies
convey to us if we want to maintain health and age gracefully.
In this "Beauty from Within" talk, you will learn how you can nourish yourself from the inside to
shine on the outside. In this talk you will learn:
• some of the best foods to nourish your skin from within
• the role your microbiome plays on your skin health
• how to nourish your liver to balance hormones for radiant skin
• which tonic herbs you can add into your daily routine to improve your skin and your
Bring a pen and paper and join us at 6:30 pm, along with your curiosity and your questions! A
skin loving drink will be prepared and sampled sampled.
24 spots left$39 Details, Registration & Payment