Thriving Through Menopause
Superfood Recipes and Self Care Rituals For Reduced Hot Flashes, Restful Sleeps and Vibrant Health With Madeline Mackinnon
Oct 20, 2017, 06:00 pm to 08:30 pm
Join Madeline MacKinnon, certified nutrition consultant and and the founder of Natural Hormone Healing and learn holistic health and nutrition tips to navigate through menopause in vibrant health and well being.
In this class you will learn:
- What’s going on hormonally in perimenopause and menopause and how it affects your weight, bone health, sex drive, sleep, moods and disease risks
- A targeted nutritional approach to help control symptoms, such as poor sleep, brain fog, low energy and hot flashes, and keep you in optimal health through menopause
- The reason behind why you gain belly fat and how to lose it during menopause
- Natural alternatives to hormone replacement therapy
- Self care and nutrition tips for optimal breast health
Madeline will demo and sample smoothies, elixirs, healthy desserts and snacks to balance hormones, assist in weight loss and control hot flashes in perimenopause and menopause.
Madeline MacKinnon is a certified nutrition consultant, women’s health coach and the founder of Natural Hormone Healing. She dedicates her time, energy and education to help women from around the world to balance their hormones naturally. Her unique and effective system synthesizes nutrition, super foods, and herbalism and combines them with hormone testing and transformational coaching.
It has been her great privilege to help women from all walks of life through fertility, postnatal, peri menopause, menopause, PMS symptoms, endometriosis, PCOS, Adrenal Fatigue,Thyroid issues and many other hormonally related health issues.
No Refunds on classes. Tickets are transferable.
12 spots left.$47 Add to Cart
You'll be asked for attendee contact info when you check out.