Sourdough Bread 101
With Pam Hirtle
Apr 25, 2018, 06:00 pm to 08:00 pm
3 hour course will include:
- Introduction to sourdough bread and the health benefits of slowly fermented bread
- How to maintain a starter
- Handy tools for baking at home
- The "Sourdough Method” - a step by step guide to baking sourdough bread
- A basic sourdough bread recipe
- Tips on how to incorporate a baking schedule into daily life
Each participant will get a starter to take home so they should bring a mason jar along.
Enjoy samples of artisan bread at the course.
Presented by Pam Hirtle
7 spots left.$45 Add to Cart
You'll be asked for attendee contact info when you check out.